- Apr 17, 2015The Common Side Effects of LASIK Surgery Common side effects of LASIK surgery include dry eye syndrome, light sensi...Read More
- Mar 18, 2015Ideal LASIK Candidates For those who are candidates, Dr. Kenneth S. Miller can perform LASIK surg...Read More
- Jan 02, 2015Tips for LASIK Recovery: Healing Info To improve LASIK healing experience and recovery time, patients should res...Read More
- Nov 10, 2014iLASIK $3600 (limited time only!) Custom All Laser iLASIK with IntraLase (bladeless technology) for $3600 (b...Read More
- Jul 10, 2014Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery Dr. Kenneth S. Miller utilizing latest technology for cataract surgery; gr...Read More
- Jun 26, 2014Summer LASIK Promotion Custom LASIK just $3600; offer ends 8/15/14! ...Read More
- Aug 03, 2013LASIK Special $3600 Come in now for your FREE consultation and schedule your LASIK procedure S...Read More
- Jul 17, 2013Astigmatism-correcting implant/Toric IOL If you have astigmatism and cataracts, one intraocular lens can correct bo...Read More
- Jul 15, 2013Zoria Boost Zoria Boost is a lash-intensifying serum designed to create longer and ful...Read More
- Jul 03, 2013Patti Weiss For each thorn, there's a rosebud... for each twilight — a dawn... f...Read More
- Patient Medical Information
Our office is online.
Refill your medication.
Schedule an appointment.
It's easy to get started.
Laser Vision Correction Center of New Jersey
West Orange Office
101 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 430
West Orange, NJ 07052 Phone: (973) 325-3300 Toll Free: (866) 99 EYE DR Fax: (973) 325-3320
View Larger Map
LASIK Surgery in New Jersey
We are dedicated to providing our LASIK patients with the best care possible. We believe that each patient's individual needs must always be considered first and foremost. Our friendly and knowledgeable office staff, skilled technicians and caring doctors make themselves available to listen to your concerns, address your questions, and provide exceptional treatment. We are a well established, highly respected, comprehensive ophthalmology practice providing state-of-the-art eye care with a personal touch.
We focus on giving you the best care possible so you can focus clearly on a bright, new world. So if you're looking for LASIK in New Jersey come visit the Laser Vision Correction Center of New Jersey today.
Meet Our LASIK Doctor
Dr. Kenneth S. Miller, our LASIK doctor in New Jersey, is a board certified ophthalmologist who has performed thousands of refractive procedures and has been consistently listed in the Guide to America's Top Ophthalmologists.