Zachary Mendelson, M.D.
Dr. Mendelson graduated Cum Laude, with a BS in Neuroscience, from Tulane University. He then went on to complete his Doctor of Medicine at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. His Intership was completed at Bassett Medical Center, Cooperstown, New York, and his Residency at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School.
Dr. Mendelson specializes in anterior segment surgery, including cataract and glaucoma procedures, medical retina, dry eye and aesthetics. In his free time, Dr. Mendelson enjoys snowboarding, cooking, fishing, travel, comedy, and playing with his 2 miniature dachshunds.
- Publications include 12 manuscripts, 46 abstracts/oral presentations, and several active projects.
- Rutgers NJMS Institute of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Rutgers NJMS Neurological Institute of New Jersey
- Rutgers NJMS Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Cento Amici Alfonse A. Cinotti, MD Scholarship
- Nu Rho Psi, the National Honor Society in Neuroscience in 2012